Our People Are Our Greatest Asset
Tex-Isle embodies a great sense of entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic. Our team is mutually invested in the company, which makes our team passionate about our mission. We source steel pipe throughout the United States and the world in order to provide customers unparalleled quality and value coupled with preeminent service, dependability and satisfaction. Our team believes in Tex-Isle's core values of integrity, honesty and dedication to our customers. Our decisions and actions will always be guided by these values.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we ensure they receive the necessary training to act as knowledgeable and trusted project managers to our customers. Our dedicated professionals have earned a reputation for offering a customer focused purchasing experience for you. Our management, engineering staff, metallurgist, commercial and customer service professionals are the best in the oilfield tubulars industry. We hire and train the best so that our customers benefit from the best. Our people ARE Tex-Isle.
Senior Management Team:
- Curtis Kayem – Chairman
- Chris Kayem – President and Chief Executive Officer
- Ben Vinzant – Senior Vice President Commercial
- Andy Mejia – Commercial Sales Director
- Alejandro Martinez – Quality & Engineering Director
- Travis Whitehurst – General Manager, Coating Division
- Bill Gulasey – General Manager, Processing Division