Heat treatment is a method to change the physical and/or chemical proprieties of tubular goods. Tex-Isle has a fully integrated heat treatment facility. Our state-of-the-art facility is strategically located in Robstown, Texas, near the Port of Corpus Christi. We are capable of heat treating green tubes to any API grade, as well as various proprietary grades.
Tex-Isle’s heat treatment and threading facility opened in 2018. Our API certified facility can process green tubes to any API grade as well as other enhance proprietary steel grades. In addition, the facility can thread both API and Semi-Premium connections.
- ERW Pipe
- SMLS Pipe
- 4 1/2” – 9 7/8” OD
- API 5CT PSL1-2 - H40, J55, K55, N80, L80, P110
- Enhanced Performance - L80 HC L80 EHC, P110 HC, P110 EHC, P110 CY
- Proprietary Corrosion Resistant Enhanced Grades
- API 5CT Casing Connections (STC, LTC, BTC)
- Semi Premium Connections
Inspection and Testing
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Special End Area MPI Inspection
- UT Weld Line Inspection
- Full Body EMI NDT Inspection
- Corrosion Resistant External UV Coating