Tex-Isle, Inc. is looking for hardworking, creative, and committed employees to join our team. With a history spanning over fifty years, we continue to set the standard for customer service and the highest quality OCTG and line pipe.
We are committed to building a solid foundation that begins with our team. For more information about joining our team, please submit your resume below. For general inquiries, please contact our Human Resources department.
Quality Control Manager
A Quality Control Manager is responsible for implementing and executing inspection, testing, and evaluation methods to ensure that products adhere closely to Tex-Isle standards.
- Responsible for quality of all products and services at the Robstown Tex-Isle location.
- Oversee NDE , V&D and lab laboratory testing activities
- Supervise, train and guide workers engaged in the inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Identify, investigate, and manage quality issues in the plants and rectify any issues
- Manage Quality Plans (ITPS)
- Prepare, train, and enforce Standard Operating Procedures for all Quality Control Activities.
- Ensure proper functioning of the Quality Team
- Perform Laboratory testing as required
- Prioritize safety
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Five or more years in pipe manufacturing Quality Control
- Familiarity with API 5CT and API 5L
- NDT experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience in leadership, problem-solving, creativity, strategic thinking, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Computer competency using Outlook, MS Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse work environment with all levels of employees
Equal Employment Opportunity
Tex-Isle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law.